What is the QuDoS in MS Awards – Recognising the Quality in Delivery of Services in Multiple Sclerosis – programme?
The QuDoS in MS Awards – Recognising Quality in the Delivery of Services in Multiple Sclerosis – programme is a pharmaphorum initiative supported by the MS Trust and sponsored by a number of pharmaceutical companies.
Now in their second year, these awards highlight innovation and excellence in MS management and service delivery and also recognise the valuable contribution of individuals and teams in improving the quality of life and experience of care for those with MS.
Entry is open to:
• MS specialist nurses
• Other nurses working in MS
• Allied health professionals, including physiotherapists and occupational therapists
• Neurologists – specialist registrars and consultants
• District nurses, practice nurses, community matrons
• Healthcare professionals working in the community, a hospital or primary care setting, a nursing or care home or a rehabilitation or palliative care setting.
Whether you are working in a major centre or providing an MS service in a rural community setting, the QuDoS in MS Awards are a chance to gain recognition for the difference you make to people with MS or nominate others for their great work.
No – all categories in the QuDoS in MS Awards programme are free to enter.
Yes – there is no limit on the number of categories you may enter. You can also nominate yourself and/or colleagues for individual and team awards provided you meet the criteria. Judges reserve the right to move your entry/nomination into another category should it be deemed more relevant.
- Click on the Register tab where you will be asked to complete a short registration form. Once you have filled in your details please click the Submit button.
- Your details will then be verified and within 24 hours you will be sent an e-mail with a unique username and password.
- Please click on the link within the e-mail and press the Login button above where you will then be asked for your username and password.
- You will then be able to download an entry form. Once you have filled this in, please e-mail your entry, together with any supporting materials you wish to submit, to Louise Bellamy.
Please refer to the Enter tab for further information.
The entry deadline is 17:00 on Monday 12 September 2016 with judging taking place mid October 2016.
Yes – please refer to the Categories page and check the advised word count listed next to the category for which you are planning to enter/nominate.
When you submit your entry/nomination by e-mail you will receive a message confirming receipt of your entry. If you have not received a confirmation email within 48 hours of submitting your entry, please call or e-mail Louise Bellamy on +44(0)1932 359203.
You can withdraw your entry at any time. Changes are not permitted to your entry once the entry deadline of Monday 12 September 2016 has passed.
The QuDoS in MS Awards team is happy to guide you through the entry process. Please contact Louise Bellamy, Programme Director on +44(0)1932 359203.
The organisers reserve the right to publish information provided in your entry/nomination form in the awards booklet available on the evening plus other promotional materials relating to the QuDoS in MS Awards programme. Entrants may mark certain sensitive parts of their entry ‘not for publication’, provided such restrictions are not used unreasonably.
If your entry is shortlisted, the programme organisers may wish to reproduce a summary of your entry, photographs and any other supporting materials within literature they produce to promote the awards. On each entry form, there is a section for you to confirm you are happy for your materials to be used in this way. The programme organisers will not use any materials if you do not give express permission.
Shortlisted entries will be announced week commencing 17th October 2016. Finalists will also be notified by e-mail/telephone.
The winners will be announced at an Awards presentation on Saturday 5th November at the Beaumont Estate, Windsor, prior to the MS Trust Annual Conference on Sunday 6th November. More details will be announced shortly but please contact Louise Bellamy on +44(0)1932 359203 if you have any questions.
After judging day we will be happy to provide feedback on every entry/nomination submitted.
Yes – however we are still interested in hearing about initiatives outside the UK that benefit patients and may be able to feature these as case studies or newsletters. Please contact Louise Bellamy, on +44(0)1932 359203 if you have a project you’d like to share.