What is the QuDoS in MS Awards programme?
The QuDoS in MS Awards – Recognising Quality in the Delivery of Services in Multiple Sclerosis – programme is a pharmaphorum initiative supported by the MS Trust and sponsored by a number of pharmaceutical companies.
Now in their second year, these awards highlight innovation and excellence in MS management and service delivery and also recognise the valuable contribution of individuals and teams in improving the quality of life and experience of care for those with MS.
Entry is open to:
• MS specialist nurses
• Other nurses working in MS
• Allied health professionals, including physiotherapists and occupational therapists
• Neurologists – specialist registrars and consultants
• District nurses, practice nurses, community matrons
• Healthcare professionals working in the community, a hospital or primary care setting, a nursing or care home or a rehabilitation or palliative care setting.