What is QuDoS in MS?
The QuDoS in MS – Recognising Quality in the Delivery of Services in Multiple Sclerosis – recognition programme is a pharmaphorum initiative supported by the MS Trust and sponsored by a number of pharmaceutical companies.
Now in its third year, QuDoS in MS highlights innovation and excellence in MS care management and service delivery, recognising the valuable contribution of individuals and teams in improving the quality of life and experience of care for those with MS.
Who can enter?
Entry is open to:
- MS specialist nurses
- Other nurses working in MS
- Allied health professionals, including physiotherapists and occupational therapists
- Neurologists – specialist registrars and consultants
- District nurses, practice nurses, community matrons
- Healthcare professionals working in the community, a hospital or primary care setting, a nursing or care home or a rehabilitation or palliative care setting.
- Multidisciplinary teams
- Specialist nurse
- Allied Healthcare Professionals
- Real-World Evidence